About Alaska Sewlutions Retreats
Alaska Sewlutions retreats are for all sewing levels and interests, and in addition to working on personal projects, members help each other, swap supplies and share stories. If you're not usually a "retreat person," but want to get to know your fellow sewing guild members, give it a try!
It's never too early to plan: get in touch if you're interested in attending either our spring or fall upcoming retreat.
Fall Retreat, Oct. 27-Nov. 1, 2020
- Signups: coming soon for ASG members
- Waitlist: nonmembers can sign up to be on our waitlist and will be notified if spots are available starting October 1. Skip the waitlist by signing up to become a guild member at asg.org!
- Check in: noon on Tuesday, October 27
- Massages: available Friday and Saturday, limited spots available
- Annual meeting: Saturday, October 31 at 10am.
- Check out: 3pm on Sunday, November 1
Retreat Retail Discounts
Registered attendees will receive discounts at local retailers during the retreat. Past discounts have included:
Members can sign up to captain an evening meal or help out with preparation and cleanup: find open spots on the Members Only page.